Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Zenfolio and Stimulate Photography

We all like change right? Well hopefully we can make this one as smooth as possible.
With this new migration of Zenfolio powering Miller's Storefront I can now offer to you many more products and
an easier to use client access area!
For my past clients, your access codes are still valid and please continue to use them! For all my newbies you will be the first group to try out my new client access area! 
This is so exciting! 

For the curious minds... click the link below to check out the new access page!


As I am a newbie to this awesome system, if you should get stuck while viewing your proofs please don't hesitate to give me a call! I am here to help you!

----------------------

Have you seen the new deal?
Check out my money saving option here for your wedding photography!

2 comments:

  1. I've tried Zenfolio and like it, especially the storefront. Just can't afford the business license to allow adjustment of prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A business license ran me $35. A re-sellers license is just about the same or less, my tax lady actually told me it was free. Are you thinking of another license?

    ReplyDelete